The Carbon Protocol of South Africa was established as a collaborative entity of concerned and interested parties within South Africa, with the aim of raising awareness and facilitating the transition to a climate resilient society. We invite all concerned and interested parties to join us in transitioning South Africa to the low carbon economy.
- List your company among the leading role players in the carbon management sector in South Africa
- Access to information sharing platform in this evolving industry
- Become part of a community that is changing the way we do business in South Africa
- Register with the Carbon Protocol and become a member of the South African hub of carbon assessment
- List your project among the leading offset projects in South Africa
- Gain maximum exposure and support for your offset project
- Subscribe to ICROA principles and support the ethical procurement of carbon credits.
- Register with the Carbon Protocol and increase exposure about your offset project.
- Enhance brand equity through being part of South Africa’s first recognised national carbon standard
- Ensure you are using credible footprint and offset providers.
- Be seen as a leader in carbon neutrality in South Africa
- Advocate and encourage your competitors to go carbon neutral
- Safe and credible platform for your project under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)
- The Carbon Protocol of South Africa is the Coordinating and Managing Entity (CME) for the PoA and remains independent and objective
- Each PoA is managed by a Management Committee constituted in terms of the Operational agreement.