20 Woodlands Drive
This course is aimed at sustainability team members and consultants that want to offer a comprehensive environmental service to offices and their managers.
Key focus areas include energy efficiency, waste management, water efficiency, elimination of contaminants, responsible purchasing, assessing new technologies and ongoing monitoring and training requirements. Key skills that the learner will absorb include greenhouse gas emissions calculations, cost-savings analysis, planning, strategising, assessing recommendations, correct maintenance practices and green retrofits.
The course focuses on teaching learners how to systematically assess problem areas within a commercial environment and to recommend appropriate solutions (technology & behaviour). Learners will be able to conduct financial assessments of solutions recommended and will get a strong understanding of those solutions that maximise return on investment.
Filled with practical exercises, videos, images, examples and in-depth case studies, this course is ideal for a company’s green team or those wanting to consult with offices.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE
- Obtain the know-how to turn any office into an efficient, low-impact and cost effective environment
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of an environmentally friendly office
- Increase staff morale as a green office can retain and attract good quality staff
- Reduce operating costs by improving operating efficiencies
- Improve productivity
- Lower absenteeism
- Positive marketing: Forms the basis of the green marketing of your services
- Customer satisfaction
- Brand enhancement
- Ability to analyse costs versus savings for green and retrofit technology