20 Woodlands Drive
This course is aimed at Facilities Managers, Building Efficiency Champions and their team members who are keen to enhance their facilities’ environmental, social and financial performance.
Often the simplest and easiest way to implement solutions can have the most positive impact on the environment. We will share a process to systematically assess potential areas for improvement and how to develop and implement appropriate and feasible upgrades.
The course is packed with practical and easy to understand examples which can be implemented immediately.
Key focus areas in addition to energy and water efficiency are waste management, healthy work environments, sustainable procurement, project management and stakeholder management.
Participants will also learn how to conduct financial assessments of recommended solutions and will get a good understanding of how to quantify the return on investment (ROI) of each solution.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE
- Identify savings while you make your building a better place to work for everyone
- Reduce operating costs and thereby reduce risks (waste, water & electricity costs)
- Easy to follow process to turn your facility into an efficient, low-impact and cost effective environment
- Filled with practical examples to easily apply the learning
- Learn new valuable skills which address the bottom line
- Learn ways how to enhance your facility’s and organization’s brand and customer satisfaction
- Increase staff morale, performance & productivity
- Complete the course with a detailed case study
- Training cost can be claimed under BBBEE Skills Development spend