20 Woodlands Dr, Woodlands, Sandton, 2080
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course will review the fundamentals of Project Management and how to apply these principles to give participants the knowledge to effectively manage the implementation phase of solar PV projects.
The course covers the regulatory frameworks required as well as the implementation processes for a successfully managed grid-connected rooftop solar PV project. The content is based on Terra Firma Solution’s engineering teams’ experience and includes best practice concepts within PV project implementation.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE
- Get a universal view on best practice for solar PV system installation from a project management perspective.
- Gain an understanding of the processes required to implement a residential, commercial and industrial rooftop PV project.
- Gain insights into how the PV construction phase fits into the comprehensive lifespan of solar PV systems.
- Learn from Industry Experts; gain skills from experienced working professionals.
- Gain your competitive edge in the solar PV market to become part of this quickly growing industry.