20 Woodlands Drive
This course is aimed at consultants who want to build a career advising households on how to reduce their energy consumption. The course focuses on teaching learners how to systematically assess problem areas within a residential environment and to recommend appropriate solutions (technology & behaviour).
Learners will be able to conduct financial assessments of each solution recommended and will get a strong understanding of how to recommend solutions that maximise the customer’s return on investment. Learners will leave this course with a real skill that can be offered to customers immediately. Homeowners and guest house owners will also gain significant benefit from this course.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE
- Begin a new career in the green industry
- Start a career that allows you to be your own boss
- Learn skills that give you specialist knowledge in the Eco-Industry
- Residential consultants who want to differentiate themselves and gain competitive advantage
- Generate extra income with a green career
- Work in your neighbourhood
- Make a tangible difference and help preserve the environment
- Be assured of sound investment decisions for green retrofits
- Learn how to save money on energy bills