20 Woodlands Drive
The Environmental Strategy course has been designed to give managers and executives the processes, knowledge and tools required to develop a world class environmental policy and strategy for their organisation.
This highly practical course is a result of ongoing demand from clients and is constructed from Terra Firma Solutions’ own experience developing successful Environmental Policies and Strategies for JSE listed companies over the past few years.
Define a clear process for developing an environmental policy and strategy. Learn important tools required to an environmental policy and strategy.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE
- Understand how to help your company build an environmental strategy that gives you a real business edge and integrate environmental strategy into its core business strategy
- Build a company-wide Environmental Policy & Strategy that communicates clearly and in a unified way to your employees, customers and investors
- Identify way to find new ways to increase efficiencies and reduce costs
- Identify and plan for environmental risks and opportunities for the organisation
- Learn important tools that can be used in the Environmental Strategy development process
- Develop a new service for your environmental consultancy and differentiate your business
- Increase the services you can use to add value to your customers
- Differentiate yourself in the job market with this new skill
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Sustainability Executives and Managers who want to create and integrate an environmental strategy into their company
- All business executives wanting to better understand the importance of environmental strategy for their business and how to action the development of a strategy
- Environmental professionals that would like to offer a new high value service to clients and want to understand the process for Environmental Policy and Strategy development
- Employees wanting to change careers or up-skill and move into this exciting new area.