20 Woodlands Drive
This course is aimed at individuals who want to understand the fundamentals of electrical energy and energy efficiency.
Concepts such as electricity and work, in a Newtonian sense, are covered in secondary education, but the application of these concepts to energy efficiency is ambiguous.
The course content applies the scientific concepts of electricity and energy to conventional processes and businesses, and allows the participant to relate and understand the electrical properties of various systems.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE
- Gain a solid understanding of electrical energy and energy efficiency
- Obtain a good grasp of technical energy terms and concepts
- Understand different types and applications of energy
- Understand electricity and energy costs and how they are charged
- Apply energy efficiency to economic terms and opportunities
- Ability to continue learning with advanced energy management courses
- Understand energy and energy efficiency in your specific place of work