Egypt’s Renewable Energy Summit is Egypt’s largest gathering on Renewable Energy, gathering policymakers and business leaders from all around the world to discuss opportunities for national and international experts and leading developers in renewable energy to reach the economic and environmental benefits of implementing renewable energy programs in Egypt.
The Land Of Opportunity
Egypt plans to boost dramatically the portion of energy coming from renewable sources, getting 20% of the projected 60 gigawatts of demand in 2020 from renewable energy. Wind would provide around 7.2 GW (12%) of that total. Core Areas for Investments in Egypt: Wind energy, Solar energy and Biomass.
2014 total companies established in the renewable energies field in Egypt reached more than 150 companies.
Perfectly Timed Summit
– “Energy deals dominate Egyptian Economic Development Conference(EEDC) on Saturday”- Ahram Online, March, 2015
– “Huge interest in Egyptian renewable energy tender”- Pv Magazine, January 2015
– “Egypt announces renewable energy feed-in tariffs” – Pv- Magazine, September 2014
– “Egypt is on the edge of an investment super highway, if it gets things right,” says Arif Naqvi, Group Chief Executive of Abraaj Group.
– “Egypt on path to become ‘renewable energy powerhouse’ “- Pv Magazine, March, 2015
….. more to find on the Website.
The Summit will be an essential event for those who want to hear the latest information on this fast moving sector in Egypt, make contacts at the senior level and position themselves to take advantage of changing market and investments.