Cape Town, 7490
This SETA accredited course is aimed at individuals who want to build a career advising businesses on how to measure and reduce their water consumption immediately, and for those who want to extend their immediate skill sets in order to be able to implement an in-house water management strategy.
The course focuses on teaching learners how to systematically assess water usage within all types of organisations and to recommend appropriate solutions (technology & behaviour).
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE
- Get competency in this field through SETA accredited training.
- Add this valuable skill to your career growth opportunities
- Take charge of your organisation’s water efficiency strategy
- Develop a new service for your environmental consultancy and differentiate yourself
- Increase the services you can use to add value to your customers
- Differentiate yourself in the job market with this new skill