Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- We are committed to a sustainable future and to improving the social, economic and environmental well-being of the all the areas in which we work.
- We are committed to long term sustainable development through the transparent facilitation and implementation of programmes and projects on behalf of our clients. These could include carbon offset projects, corporate social responsibility projects and sustainable development projects.
- Though our work, we are committed to ensure that all of our clients operations are in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements and best industry practice.
- We are committed to providing proactive strategic advice to our clients to ensure that economic, environmental and social costs are reduced.
- We are committed to working locally to improve the social, economic and natural environmental well-being of the areas in which we work.
- We are committed to improving the local natural and social environments in the areas in which we work by fostering partnerships with area businesses, local government and local communities.
- We are dedicated to the promotion of local, ethical products which promote a sustainable future which will ultimately lead to social and economic improvements in the particular area.
- Our mission is to foster partnerships that will enhance our local economy using locally sourced knowledge, products and ingenuity which improves the natural environment, save costs and create local employment.
- Our mission is to have zero waste to landfill within one year through innovative local technologies, strategies and management initiatives, and advise our clients on how to do the same.